Re: RFS: libjavascript-rpc-perl -- Perl module to process Remote procedure

Jonas Genannt <jonas.genannt@capi2name.de> writes:
> Russ Allbery wrote:

>> The package looks fine, except that you didn't need to repackage the
>> upstream source.  The package build tools don't care in the slightest
>> what directory the upstream source unpacks into; they just care that
>> the tar.gz file be named appropriately.  So you should be able to just
>> rename the tar.gz with the appropriate version and everything should be
>> happy.

>> If you could rebuild the package with the virgin upstream tarball, I'd
>> be happy to sponsor it.  (While you're rebuilding it, you may want to
>> fix the last two changelog entries -- I think you meant
>> debian/copyright as the file modified, not debian/changelog.)

> Ok Updated the package.

Sorry about the delay; got pulled into doing other stuff.  This has now
been uploaded.

When you next rev the package, you may want to remove the line at the end
of debian/copyright saying that you've repackaged the upstream source,
since this is no longer the case.