Re: new package

On Thu, Jun 16, 2005 at 07:41:35AM -0500, Dave M wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Anyway, I'm open to suggestions, comments, and criticisms. The
> homepage is here: clamtk.sourceforge.net, and the .deb and
> orig.tar.gz files are located here: clamtk.sourceforge.net/dev/.
The most useful thing for us to look at is the .diff.gz.  The .deb is
just a binary blob, and its difficult to judge it without knowing what
the .orig. and the .diff. look like.  Also, the binary blob, if
installed, and not first hand-inspected, is untrusted input; it
contains shell scripts which are run as root.

Justin