Packaging of freenx

I asked a while back (on IRC) about packaging the NX components that are
under the GPL.  Someone pointed me to Fabian's packages in Skole Linux.
Anyhow, those packages are 6 months old and probably not going into
Debian.  Fabian has also not responded to my email.

I intend to file an ITP on this in the near future, but I had some
questions.  The install instructions say to install everything to
/usr/NX, but I have a feeling that is not a good idea.  Should I just
put everything into /usr/lib/NX and symlink to /usr/bin as necessary?

As far as the packages from Nomachine.  There are 14 source tarballs.
Should packages them together in one Debian source or each as its own
individual source package?

Each individually - Good becuase if one tarball is updated, it is easy
to update the Debian version without updating the other 13 components
simply to bump the version.  Bad because there is lots more packaging
overhead.

All together - Good becuase it is much easier to package.  Bad becuase
updating one component will require an new upload of all the associated
packages andsubsequently require that users all download new binary
packages.

-Roberto

--
Roberto C. Sanchez