Re: RFS: liblog-dispatch-perl -- Dispatches messages to multiple Log::Dispatch::* objects

Jonas Genannt <jonas.genannt@capi2name.de> writes:

> I'm searching for an sponsor for the liblog-dispatch-perl Package.

> * Package name    : liblog-dispatch-perl
>   Version         : 2.11
>   Upstream Author : Dave Rolsky <autarch@urth.org>
> * License         : GPL
>  Description      : Dispatches messages to multiple Log::Dispatch::* objects
>  This module manages a set of Log::Dispatch::* objects, allowing you to
>  add and remove output objects as desired.

> ITA BTS: #329645

> The debianized version can be downloaded at [1].

This looks mostly good.  Just a few issues:

 * debian/copyright doesn't contain the URL of where you got the upstream
   source from.

 * debian/copyright's copyright statement should match the copyright
   statement in the module, but you have -2001 instead of -2003 from the
   POD of Log::Dispatch.  Not a major issue, but worth fixing.

 * Just drop the "source diff" target in debian/rules; nothing cares any
   more.

 * You have:

       -./Build clean

   in debian/rules.  I know that pretty much everyone does this, but a
   recent thread in debian-devel convinced me that this is the wrong
   approach to take because it may miss legitimate failures.  I've started
   using:

       ifeq (Build,$(wildcard Build))
               ./Build clean
       endif

   instead.  I won't insist that you change this, but I think it's cleaner
   to do things this way.

Let me know when you've fixed the above (except maybe the last) and I'll
sponsor the package.