Re: [RFS] qterm: BBS client for X Window System written in Qt

On 13-Sep-2005, LI Daobing wrote:
> On 9/13/05, Christoph Berg <myon@debian.org> wrote:
> > Why not write a manpage? There are tools that automate that. (And
> > if you do not like roff, you can still use pod, etc.)
> a manpage for a gui program without argument supporting is useless,

I strongly disagree; a manpage that describes what the command is
intended to do and how to use it is much better than no manpage at
all.

> and many one do not write manpages[1]

Yes, those packages are deficient. Every command on the system
(including every executable on the default system path) should have a
manpage telling me what that command is used for.

--
 \     "I wrote a song, but I can't read music so I don't know what it |
  `\    is. Every once in a while I'll be listening to the radio and I |