Re: maserver: Dynamic libraries inside a program package

 --- Justin Pryzby
<justinpryzby@users.sourceforge.net> escribió:
> If I understand correctly, he intends that the
> entire library is
> included in the executable, but nowhere else.  Then,
> when the
> executable dlopen()s a plugin .so, all the symbols
> are already
> statically linked into the exe and don't depend on
> any library.  Thus,
> the library isn't even installed, and there is no
> wasted space.

After lots of trials I finally was able to do it :)

> I haven't done dynamic post-initialization linking,
> so my
> understanding may be wrong.
>
> What you should probably do is to list each of the
> object files during
> the compilation (linking) of the executable.  Then,
> each of those
> files will be included in entirety.  If, instead,
> you link with the
> library which contains those objects, then only the
> symbols necessary
> *for the executable* will be included, and some may
> be necessary for
> the plugins, but not the exe.

Yep, you were right, I had to link all the objects.
Thanks for the clue!! :)

Thanks for everybody that has helped me in this. I
stil l need to do quite a lot of work about that
package but it's compiled (statically) and working now
:)

Greetings,
Miry

Nuevos servicios, más seguridad