Need Sponsor

Hi,
   Myself Amit Dixit Working as System Engg. at Hughes Softwares Ltd.

   I want to join the Debian as Maintainer.

   I need Sponsor for joing the Debian Developer's.

   I have over 3.5 years of experience on Unix Platform (HP,Solaris, Linux).

   I want to contribute to the the Debian Development in whatever possible ways
   I can.

   Please help me joining the same and guide me through the procedures.

   Read all the documents for joining the Debian.

   My Contact Details

   Amit Dixit
   Email : amitsdixit@gmail.com
   Alternate Mail ID : amit_s_dixt@hotmail.com
   Phone : 9810721723

    In hope of positive and prompt response.

   Thanks & Regards,
    Amit.

   If anyone needs any document/resume of mine please feel free to contact.