Re: Advice sought regarding binaries in upstream source

* Andree Leidenfrost [Sun, 17 Oct 2004 20:33:28 +1000]:

> I am the co-maintainer for packages mindi and mondo which had bugs
> #233606 and #233605 filed a while ago. These bugs where about the
> packages containing binaries in the upstream source. This was true, the
> binaries have been removed since and the bugs closed.

  I remember a thread [1] in debian-devel talking, IIRC, a similar
  issue; it may be or not of some help to you. sorry but I haven't
  checked if it's the same issue, or if a conclusion was reached.

    [1] http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel/2004/08/msg00593.html

--
Adeodato Simó
    EM: asp16 [ykwim] alu.ua.es | PK: DA6AE621

I try to keep an open mind, but not so open that my brains fall out.