Re: Looking for a sponsor...

* martin f krafft (madduck@debian.org) disait :
> also sprach Alexis Sukrieh <sukria@sukria.net> [2004.10.13.1001 +0200]:
> > I've packaged a small-but-useful piece of software called
> > backup-manager.

That's a userfriendly one. Just install the package, answer questions
and that's it.

You'll be able to make tarballs daily and upload them to remote hosts
either with ftp or scp.

Here is a user comment : http://www.g-tec.co.at/weblog/index.php?p=21

And here is short description of backup-manager :
http://www.sukria.net/index.php?p=412

Currently, some users reporting me their happyness to have a small and
easy to use backup software that doesn't need a lot of knoledge to use
it.

You also don't need to read a huge piece of doc to understand waht
happend : enter the list of directories you want to backup, a list of
remote hosts and that's it !

Simple stuff, the simple way.

--
Alexis Sukrieh <sukria@sukria.net>