Re: RFS: ysmv7 - YSM ICQ client

Hello PeNGuin,

* PeNGuin <peter@das-system.ath.cx> [2004-10-06 10:03]:
> On Wed, Oct 06, 2004 at 01:51:47AM +0200, PeNGuin wrote:
> > On Wed, Oct 06, 2004 at 01:30:18AM +0200, Nico Golde wrote:
> > > hi,
> >
> > First, thanks for your fast reply :-)
> >
> > > why is it better than centericq?
> >
> > It depends on no special libraries such as ncurses, it just needs libc6
> > to compile so it is suitable for systems with tight diskspace.
> >

> I forgot to mention that it's able to send/receive the ICQ contact list
> to/from the ICQ server in my package's description. I'll add that as
> another feature now. I had a look at CenterICQs homepage but didn't find
> anything like that there so this is propably a rather big advantage of
> YSM.

i cannot sponsor it because i am not a debian developer yet, but for all
the others: it would be kind if someone could sponsor it. centericq is
the at the moment the standard program for icq in text mode, but it is
bad in many ways so this program could be a good alternative.
regards nico
--
Nico Golde - 310777820@ICQ
nico@ngolde.de | nion@gmx.net | http://www.ngolde.de