Re: RFS: blam - a RSS aggregator for GNOME

* Sep 06 19:15 Johan Svedberg <johan@svedberg.pp.se>:
> ITP: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=231181
>
> So, I'm looking for a sponsor for:
>
> Package: blam Description: a RSS aggregator for GNOME BLAM! is a RSS
> aggregator written in C# using Mono, GTK# and RSS.NET.
>
> BLAM! is licenced under GPL and the package can be obtained from
> http://johan.svedberg.pp.se/files/debian/blam/

Just wanted to let you know that I've found a sponsor for a first
upload. He is pretty busy however so I'm still looking for someone that
can do future uploads and might be interested in doing advocate work. :)

Regards,

--
Johan Svedberg, johan@svedberg.pp.se, http://johan.svedberg.pp.se/