Size of int vs. long vs. void * vs. Fortran INTEGER

Hi all,

I am embarking on the ambitious project of getting Cernlib to work on
64-bit arches, thanks to Mattias Wadenstein graciously giving me an account
on his AMD64.  I have some questions about type sizes.

Please answer only with respect to the GNU/Linux architectures supported by
Debian, and the gcc/g77 compilers.  (I.e., if Joe's custom-built
one-of-a-kind chip design running "joecc" is a counterexample, I don't care.)

1) Is it true that sizeof(long) == sizeof(void *) on all arches?
2) Is it true that sizeof(int) == sizeof(Fortran INTEGER), when the
precision or KIND of INTEGER is not specified, on all arches?
3) Is it true that sizeof(int) == sizeof(long), on all *32-bit* arches?
4) Is it true that sizeof(int) < sizeof(long), on all *64-bit* arches?

Thanks in advance for responses,