Re: RFS: sn - Small NNTP server for leaf sites

On Thu, Aug 28, 2003 at 01:34:31PM +0200, Chris Niekel wrote:
> On Wed, Aug 27, 2003 at 04:17:48PM +0200, Andreas Metzler wrote:
[...]
> > PS: Personally I'd switch to Debhelper compatibility 4 instead of 1, too.
> > This would get rid of debian/conffiles.
[...]
> With debhelper 4, the build is done in a different directory, but the
> install target in debian/rules uses debian/tmp for some things. Is there
> a dh_ program for moving stuff to /etc/news/sn?
[...]

There are dh_movefiles and dh_install, but for a single-binary type
package you should just use the straightforward way and change the
install target to install to debian/sn instead of debian/tmp, e.g.
(cannot access your source right now) "$(MAKE) INSTALL
DESTDIR=$(DEBIAN)/sn/" instead of "$(MAKE) INSTALL
DESTDIR=$(DEBIAN)/tmp/".
               cu andreas