RFS: HMMER

After e-mailing the current maintainer several times over the last
month, and recieving no reply I have cleaned up my  package for the new
upstream version og HMMER. The packages are almost linda + lintian
clean, the only complaints are that the *-pvm programs (which aren't
used by the user, they are the PVM client programs).

Should I just write a "Use foo not foo-pvm" man page for them or use an
override or link to the correct programs to use? Not being a DD, I'm not
certain which would be desired.

Anyhow, there are two packages: hmmer and hmmer-doc
This package fixes bugs:

#197658 is splitting off the docs
#175481 is fixing a conflict with blast, the utilities aren't part of
        hmmer and aren't packaged.

The packages are availible with apt at:
deb http://bioinfo.ucr.edu/debian/ testing main contrib non-free

I would appreciate anyone who could give feed back about this package
and possibly sponser it.

Thanks
--

| Josh Lauricha            |