RFS: magpie -- Debian reference librarian

Hi.

I've made a new version of magpie, a orphaned package.
It closes most of the open bugs. Now I'm searching for a sponsor for it.

I'm in the new maintainer process. This would be my first official package.

You can find the package under http://www.lichtenheld.de/debian/

Details:

Package: magpie
Version: 0.5-8
Licence: GPL
Upstream: none, will be my duty

 This program acts as a "reference librarian" for the apt(8) and
 dpkg(8) database, and how that information compares to the actual
 system.
 .
 Each package is fully described on an individual page.  Three
 additional package lists are provided: "required by," "recommended by"
 and "suggested by," as is a link to the Debian bug tracking system.
 If the package is installed, the page also shows the conffiles and
 any files in the package which don't match the manifest (if enabled).
 .
 All package lists provide the "summary" description and the version
 of the package, if installed.
 .
 A synopis of all packages (the 'description' field) is available,
 grouped by section or priority or keyword.  A synopsis of all
 installed packages is also provided.
 .
 Additional indexes include package name, maintainer, source package,
 package size, installed size and md5sum.
 .
 Magpie also has experimental XML support, but no XSL stylesheets
 have been defined yet.

--
*** Frank Lichtenheld <frank@lichtenheld.de> ***
          *** http://www.djpig.de/ ***