Sponsor request for pgpenvelope

Hi,
I'm looking for sponsor for pgpenvelope I packaged.

debian/control:
| Source: pgpenvelope
| Section: interpreters
| Build-Depends: debhelper (>= 3.0.5), perl (>= 5.8.0-7), fakeroot (>=0.4.5)
| Maintainer: Jan Tomasek <jan@tomasek.cz>
| Standards-Version: 3.5.1
|
| Package: pgpenvelope
| Architecture: all
| Depends: ${perl:Depends}, libappconfig-perl, libclass-methodmaker-perl,
| libgnupg-interface-perl, libterm-readkey-perl, gnupg
|  The purpose of pgpenvelope is to allow easy use of GnuPG to
|  encrypt/sign/decrypt/verify messages using Pine's sending/displaying
|  filters.

Package is available from:

deb http://semik.cesnet.cz/debian unstable main
deb-src http://semik.cesnet.cz/debian unstable main

The reason why to use this and not pgp4pine, I once explained to autor of
pgpenvelope so I'm only pasting it here:

| >    Anyway I like way how you implemented outgoing messages
| >    signing/ecrypting so I will use this part :)
| >
| > Thanks :)  I'm curious; I've never used pgp4pine; what exactly do you
| > like about pgpenvelope over pgp4pine?
|
| If I'm sending message to a person with known public key it will ask:
|
| You know all recipient keys. You may:
| a) Sign and encrypt the message
| b) Sign the message
| c) Encrypt the message
| d) Send it unmodified
| q) Abort and Quit
|
| In case of unknown recipient:
| a) Sign the message
| b) Send it unmodified
| c) Ask the Keyserver for unknown keys and start over
| d) Open a shell to add their key manually,
| q) Abort and Quit
|
| Problem is that for most common tasks (sign only, send unmodified) are
| command keys diferent, so you have to be always carefull and read it
| all, maybe it is purpose but I don't like it. It slow me down. This is
| reason why pgpenvelope is more comfortable to me :)

Best regards
Jan Tomasek aka Semik           work: CESNET, z.s.p.o.
http://www.tomasek.cz/                Zikova 4, 160 00 Praha 6
                                      Czech Republic
phone(work): +420 2 2435 5279         http://www.cesnet.cz/