lintian errors in my waimea package

Hello
I have actively been trying to package the waimea window manager to be
sponsored.  There was an error in the 0.3.3 upstream code that has been
fixed in the cvs branch.  I have made a new package against the cvs
branch and put it at http://jay.skabber.com/debian/.  However I get
these two lintian erros.

W: waimea: prerm-does-not-remove-usr-doc-link
W: waimea: postinst-does-not-set-usr-doc-link

with lintian -i I get a bit more info
W: waimea: prerm-does-not-remove-usr-doc-link
N:
N:   The technical committee chose the symlink transition method to move
N:   from FSSTND to FHS. This transition involves setting the link in
the
N:   postinst script and removing it in the prerm script. Here is an
N:   example (/bin/sh):
N:    if [ \( "$1" = "upgrade" -o "$1" = "remove" \) -a -L /usr/doc/pkg
]; then
N:      rm -f /usr/doc/pkg
N:    fi
N:   The test for this is not perfect. If you are setting the link,
please
N:   send the line of code to us so we can improve the test.
N:
W: waimea: postinst-does-not-set-usr-doc-link
N:
N:   The technical committee chose the symlink transition method to move
N:   from FSSTND to FHS. This transition involves setting the link in
the
N:   postinst script and removing it in the prerm script. Here is an
N:   example (/bin/sh):
N:    if [ "$1" = "configure" ]; then
N:     if [ -d /usr/doc -a ! -e /usr/doc/pkg -a -d /usr/share/doc/pkg ];
then
N:      ln -sf ../share/doc/pkg /usr/doc/pkg
N:     fi
N:    fi
N:   The test for this is not perfect. If you are setting the link,
please
N:   send the line of code to us so we can improve the test.
N:

I am really not quite sure what to do here and I would really appreciate
some guidance.
Thanks
--

Jay Graves