Regarding architectures.

Hi,

I have a package, vcdimager, which doesn't build on the arm architecture,
because of the way gcc handles bitfields on arm.

It is non-trivial to fix this problem right away, so I would like to know
what is a good thing to do.

Is it ok, to put the rest of the architectures in the Architecture field,
leaving out arm, or should I wait till it builds on arm. Otherwise, the
package doesn't make its way into testing.

viral

--
There's someone in my head but its not me.