Future Developer(hopefully!) seeking sponsorship

Hi all,
	well as the subject line says I'm interested in maintaining some
Debian Packages and have signed up at http://www.internatif.org/bortzmeyer/debian/sponsor/.
Now unfortunately I dont know any other Debian Developers so I hope this is
the right place to ask for assistance.

Basically I have packaged the following and would love to maintain then. i use these
programs everyday myself.

 Oroborus windowmanager - A very liteweight wm - no frills like setting background etc.
	themeable, and thats about it - all it does is handle windows. everything else is
	handled by whatever panels, taskmanagers, icon handlers you chose to use yourself.
	Its gnome compliant and has Xinerama support (My package doesnt support Xinerama
	as I dont have a Xinerama setup)

Keylaunch -  Allows you to bind keys to launch programs in X. i.e alt-return for an Xterm
	ctrl-alt-n for netscape etc. Very handy :)

Deskmenu
	A tiny gtk root menu that allows you to launch programs, select tasks or quit X.

Desklaunch
	A little program to add icons to your desktop

All of these sources are available from http://www.kensden.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/Oroborus/download.htm.
Ive made up packages of all of these and they are available at http://indigo.ie/~fowler/oroborus/.
none contain manpages because the original sources came with none and I haven't written them yet.

Here is some information about myself.

My name is Colin Fowler, I'm 22 years old and live in Ireland. I use (Debian/GNU) linux nearly exclusively
(I boot into windows for the odd game ;). I work as head systems administrator/prgrammer for a small
e-commerce development company. My servers run Debian/GNU Linux 2.2 and my personal workstations
run Woody and Sid.  I love to program expecially ANSI C  /OpenGL / graphics. One of my little projects at
the moment is hacking on these programs to add some features and bug fixes that hopefully the Author will
roll in. In my spare time I op on the #Linux channel on efnet as gnubie helping people with Linux problems.
I also post the odd message to my local LUG if I feel I can help out.

If anyone is interested in helping me in my quest to become a Debian developer and give back to a
project that I love please contact me !

	kind regards,
		Colin Fowler