Call for help with mp3kult's postinst

Hello, people,

I'm packaging mp3kult (see #94999), and having a bit of trouble to make
a perfect debconfized postinst for it. I already have a few nice tests
that ensure a more or less smooth installation, but some other tests
I plan to include would require MySQL knowledge, which I, unfortunately,
do not possess yet (gotta read that O'Reilly book at the library one day).
Well, I'd like to ask someone with a medium/good knowledge of MySQL to
give me "one on one" help with mp3kult's postinst. The sources are available
at http://people.debian.org/~claviola/debs.

Thank you,
Carlos.

--
 _ _  _| _  _  | _   . _ | _  carlos.debian.net   Debian-BR Project
(_(_|| |(_)_)  |(_|\/|(_)|(_| uin#: 981913 (icq)  debian-br.sf.net

Linux: the choice of a GNU generation - Registered Linux User #103594
When God endowed human beings with brains, He did not intend to
guarantee them.