CVS access to upstream

Hi!

I have CVS access to a upstream program I am the Debian maintainer for
(jwhois), and since I have learnt the lesson of moving the debian
directory in the CVS, I'm planning to add them as a separate module.

My question, however, is how to handle differences between the Debian
version and the upstream sources. Is there any standard way I can put
patches that are applied when Debian archives are built, and reversed
when it is ready?

--
\\//
peter - http://www.softwolves.pp.se/

  Statement concerning unsolicited e-mail according to Swedish law:
  http://www.softwolves.pp.se/peter/reklampost.html