init script params for update-rc.d

Hi!

I have a single source package with several daemon being built to different
packages. I would like to control the default position of these daemons in
startup/shutdown.

From what I can tell, dh_installinit takes parameters that tell update-rc.d
what params to use to setup the init script. However, I want to control the
two output packages seperately.

ie:
'dh_installinit --- defaults 25 15' changes all the daemon's init files to
that location. How can I control them individually? I notice FLAGS=... in
the init script itself used to do this for debstd. Is there still a method
in debhelper?

Thanks.

--
Wesley W. Terpstra <terpstra@javien.com>