New Package and Debian Developer. Need help.

Dear List,

	I have a developed a brand new package called "apt-sources" and need help
getting my feet off the ground.
	The initial beta release is ready for testing and I have read the
http://www.debian.org/devel/join pages but am still not fully sure on how to
go about doing this.

	I have created my GPG key already, and need someone to "sign" it, and I am
still unsure who to contact for this. I have dpkg'd the package via -us -uc
without need 	for the GPG key files. I am not sure if I am allowed to
distribute such packages.

	I basically need someone to help me through this and tell me what I need to
do :) Any help would be greatly appreciated.

	This is a very useful utility and a more in-depth explaination of it's
functionality will be given once I get some responses from people who do
care about helping out.

	Thanks,

	Danny