Re: ITP: OpenSLP - Service Location Protocol (SLP) v2 implementation

> Hi,

> I am currently in the NM queue. I am looking for a sponsor to upload
> packages for OpenSLP. My experimental packages are available at
> ftp://openslp.sourceforge.net:/pub/openslp/CVS.  These sources are based on
> a current CVS snapshot. Though I will be actually uploading only the next
> release version, I am putting up the CVS snapshot now so that I can get some
> feedback.

I am still looking for a sponsor and some feedback on the packages. The
packages can now be downloade using apt:

deb ftp://openslp.sourceforge.net/pub/openslp/debian potato openslp
deb-src ftp://openslp.sourceforge.net/pub/openslp/debian potato openslp

This is actually based on a CVS snapshot (though the version is called
0.8.1). 0.8.2 should be out within a few days and I'll update the packages
at that time.

> I've built the packages on Potato and they are lintian clean. Is it
> absolutely necessary that I have to build them against woody before I can
> actually upload these?

I am still waiting for an answer for this. Thanks.

Ganesan

--
R. Ganesan (rganesan@myrealbox.com)