Re: question about libraries in packages.

Hmm... I'm actually quite familiar with CVS (we use it extensively at
work) So, the idea would be that I'd keep the pristine sources in a
branch, apply my changes in a 'version' and maintain the debian/ stuff
in another branch? Sounds good, but I've usually just made my changes,
made a diff, and patched the source with the diff and the debian/
stuff. I suppose as I maintain more complex changes, it might be
useful?

Aubin

--
"PUNK IS: a belief that this world is what we make of it, truth comes from our
understanding of the way things are, not from the blind adherence to