Re: "Testing" hassles

In Tue, 6 Feb 2001 19:54:14 +0100 (CET) peter cum veritate scripsit :

> It means that all of them built 1.4 (which is weird, since it shouldn't
> build on big-endian machines anyway -- there are checks in configure to
> prevent that). When I check the links provided, they seem to fail on
> that the build-dependencies are not fulfilled (libqt2.2), yet as far as
> I can see, all platforms have qt2.2 installed, so am I missing
> something essential here?

The behavior of the build systems seem to be that when a package seems to have
not built for a while, it won't try. So re-uploading with a new version, or
bugging each of the buildd masters seems to be a way to go.

So, if you had your package for 26 days, the possibility is that qt2.2
hasn't been available on all arches when you had it installed.

Have you tried looking at the build logs and its date ?

regards,
	junichi

--
Netfort: dancer@netfort.gr.jp           Debian: dancer@debian.org