Re: deleting uploads via queue

Quoting Ove Kaaven <ovek@arcticnet.no> [010206 07:50]:
> libs, but it contains devel). And since the files in ftp-master's incoming
> is owned by troup because of the queue daemon, I can't just rm these and
> upload anew... I suppose I could file a bugreport if the ftp maintainers

Did you try to delete them?

alfs@auric:/org/ftp.debian.org/incoming$ ls -lad .
drwxrwxr-x    4 troup    Debian      90112 Feb  6 05:41 .
alfs@auric:/org/ftp.debian.org/incoming$ id
uid=2186(alfs) gid=800(Debian) groups=800(Debian)

meaning it should be possible to remove any file in incoming,
because of the group write permission and no sticky bits?

But, as others have discussed, it is better to upload a new version.

--
Stefan