Re: Fwd: heudiconv FTBFS on i386

Hi Alexandre,

Do we know any details on how much memory we have on that i386 box?

meanwhile I made a record against nibabel
https://github.com/nipy/nibabel/issues/1307
on this.

Here -- we could potentially just skip (announce xfail) that particular
test (test_reproin_largely_smoke) on i386?  could even do upstream if
would be of any help (to not mess around with patches etc)

--
Yaroslav O. Halchenko
Center for Open Neuroscience     http://centerforopenneuroscience.org