Re: regarding filtering architectures

This is a great tip, thanks!

I've pushed commits that use the provisions from the architecture-properties package to clean up d/control for the following packages:

abyss
bazel-bootstrap
bowtie
bowtie2
canu
diamond-aligner
gmap
jellyfish
kallisto
mmseqs2
pbcopper
python-skbio
subread

On Sun, Mar 3, 2024 at 9:49 PM Andreas Tille <andreas@an3as.eu> wrote:
Hi,

Paul has sent me a valuable hint.  I totally missed this information
but will try to fix all our packages that are only available for 64 bit
architectures according to this.  I'm just bouncing this information
to the list in case I'm not the only one who missed this simple option
to exclude 32bit.