Re: migration to htslib ecosystem 1.18

Andreas Tille, on 2023-11-08:
> Do you have time to look for the metabat issue I've posted on
> matrix (in contrast to my habit to post relevant things here,
> sorry about this).

The metabat issue was flaky build time tests.  Apparently this
was caused because the test suite is expected to be run in
sequence.  Forcing dh_auto_tests --no-parallel solved the issue.

I loosely follow the Matrix channel: I configured the channel to
send emails with digests, so I'm vaguely aware when discussions
occur.  I may just be slow to answer, that is all.  ;)

Have a good evening,  :)
--
  .''`.  Étienne Mollier <emollier@debian.org>
 : :' :  gpg: 8f91 b227 c7d6 f2b1 948c  8236 793c f67e 8f0d 11da