Re: sonLib_daemonize.py goes missing before build

Hi Shayan,

On Tue, Jun 23, 2020 at 06:03:41PM +0100, Shayan Doust wrote:
> As for all of this, I am at a stage where libSon builds, and so does
> marginPhase now :)

Sounds good.  I've opened an ITP for libsonlib.

To finalise the package please remove the test suite binaries from
/usr/bin.  As extra bonus you could recreate those binaries in
autopkgtest which is currently non-functional.  If this turns out to
much work please remove the non-functional test for the moment.

I've also seen strange

  I: libsonlib-dev: unstripped-static-library usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/sonLib.a(bioioC.o)
  I: libsonlib-dev: unstripped-static-library ... use --no-tag-display-limit to see all (or pipe to a file/program)

issues - may be some override for dh_strip might help.  No idea -
I have never seen it before and would not spent to much time on it.

Thanks for your work on this