Re: Fixed all upstream metadata in Debian Med (Was: RRID update on salsa on packages starting with A+B)

On 04/12/2018 05:10 PM, Steffen Möller wrote:
> This was still open on my desk - sorry for the late reply.
>
> On 4/10/18 6:09 PM, Andreas Tille wrote:
>> On Tue, Apr 10, 2018 at 05:25:52PM +0200, Steffen Möller wrote:
>>>
>>> An immediate concern of mine is that we have no visibility of our
>>> task page with Google. A strategic mistake apparently was
>>> to have the actuall RRID hidden in the URL rather than having printed
>>> it flat out in the task description. I thought this was enough to
>>> have the page found while not dominating e.g. the package's description
>>> in the tracker.
>> Can you please give an example?  I do not understand what you prefer
>> over what we just have.
>
> Instead of <a href="identifier.org/..RRID:SCR_...">SciCrunch</a> it
> could be <a href="the same">RRID:SCR_..</a>.

may be interesting to set:

cite is a metadata HTML standard that may be supported/analysed by
google and co (https://developer.mozilla.org/fr/docs/Web/HTML/Element/cite)

--
Olivier Sallou
Univ Rennes, Inria, CNRS, IRISA

gpg key id: 4096R/326D8438  (keyring.debian.org)
Key fingerprint = 5FB4 6F83 D3B9 5204 6335  D26D 78DC 68DB 326D 8438