python-biopython not moved to testing

Hi,
I see that biopython has been patched to prevent removal, but it seems to be stuck in unstable

20 days old (needed 5 days)
missing build on mips64el: python-biopython, python3-biopython (from 1.70+dfsg-2)
old binaries left on all: python-biopython-doc, python-biopython-sql, python3-biopython-sql (from 1.70+dfsg-2) (but ignoring cruft, so nevermind)

Seems to tests failed on mips64el and sparc64.

result is package is still planned for removal (and biopython reverse depends).

Tests were ok before (dsg-2) on those archs.
should we try to manually build on a mips64 to check?

Olivier