[Outreachy] Applicants should ask questions here id something might remain unclear

Hi,

several applicants for the outreachy project have shown up and I can
only stress again that I would be really happy to mentor an outreachy
student.  I admit I have a bit the feeling that it could be that some of
you are struck with some problem to write some initial test case.
Please make sure you ask questions here if something might remain
unclear.  We somehow need to draw some decision at the end of this at
least at the beginning of next week and I have limited time for Debian
work starting on Friday.  So if you have any question do not hesitate to
ask here.  Please always remember there is no such thing like a stupid
question.