Re: Review, please ! e: [med-svn] [rapmap] branch upstream updated (5fb69ea -> b8057c0)

Hi Steffen,

On Mon, Oct 23, 2017 at 02:08:36PM +0200, Steffen Möller wrote:
> I have updated the rapmap package that I do not use myself.
> If we have some user of this tool on this list, please kindly
> give it a test run.

Thanks for the update.  I admit I'm using de facto non of our packages
but asking for review for any package on our list will probably not
scale.  So I would recommend to simply upload.

What we should really gain for is writing proper autopkgtests and thus I
just opened another wishlist bug in this case for rapmap and added a
hint to use the build time test commands for this as well.

I'd be happy if you would simply upload as is (may be with a fix for
#879616 - but I think its fine to leave this for Outreachy students).