Help with cmake / Qt5 migration needed

Hi,

I'd like to package beads[1] which is Qt4 but since Qt4 will be droped
soon my goal is to port it to Qt5.  With my current packaging attempt[1]
I get:

CMake Error at src/CMakeLists.txt:4 (FIND_PACKAGE):
  Found package configuration file:

    /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/cmake/Qt5/Qt5Config.cmake

  but it set Qt5_FOUND to FALSE so package "Qt5" is considered to be NOT
  FOUND.  Reason given by package:

  The Qt5 package requires at least one component

The FIND_PACKAGE line was patched by me where I naively did

   s/Qt4 REQUIRED/Qt5 REQUIRED/

Any hint how to get this build is welcome.

[1] https://anonscm.debian.org/git/debian-med/beads.git