Re: Auto creation of docker images from Debian (Med) packages?

Hi Yaroslav,

On Wed, Oct 11, 2017 at 04:36:23PM -0400, Yaroslav Halchenko wrote:
> For NeuroDebian
>
> we auto generate docker images using their stock utility (stockbrew or what it became), see https://github.com/neurodebian/dockerfiles
>
> For singularity, we auto generate just one "ultimate one" - https://github.com/neurodebian/neurodebian/blob/master/Singularity on singularity hub

thanks for your always helpful hints.

I'd like to repeat myself again:  We definitely should think wider and
try to generalise what those NeuroDebian guys are doing for Blend *in*
general.  The effort to adapt it specifically to Debian Med is most
probably close to the same but we open the chance to attract developers
of other Blends to contribute to this idea.

Again: Please think widely.  This will finally help also NeuroDebian
once they might realise that all their stuff will be provided by a
common Blends framework. ;-)