Re: RFS: indelible

Hi Fabian,

thanks for working on this.

On Mon, Oct 02, 2017 at 05:52:53PM +0200, Fabian Klötzl wrote:
> On 02.10.2017 17:03, Alex Mestiashvili wrote:
> > A few notes to the package - lintian complains about non-https VCS
> > fields, a couple of typos and a hardening issue -
> >  indelible: hardening-no-bindnow usr/bin/indelible
>
> Fixed the VCS URL, some typos (my lintian doesn't actually complain) and

You should always install lintian from unstable.  It becomes more and
more picky and guarantees you will comply with latest policy.  Please
also use the info level pickyness.  Here is my .lintianrc:

$ cat ~/.lintianrc
color=always
display-experimental=no
display-info=yes
pedantic=no

This also tells you about spelling errors (which I fixed quickly - no
idea whther upstream might be alive - please forward if you think so).

> enabled hardening. Hope this is more to your liking.

:-)

The only remaining lintian "issue" is now the missing autopkgtest. It
would be great if you could provide one since you seem to know the
program.

Apropos:  Unfortunately we do not have any Outreachy student for this
period to continue working on the tests.  I plan to open bugs to those
packages that deserve tests in November and I really hope that we will
manage to close lots of them in our Advent bug squashing party. :-)