Request for sponsoring: eagle

Hi,
Could someone review and sponsor this new package [1] ?

Package name: bio-eagle
phased reference panel
 Eagle estimates haplotype phase either within a genotyped cohort or using a
 phased reference panel. The basic idea of the Eagle1 algorithm is to harness
 identity-by-descent among distant relatives—which is pervasive at very large
 sample sizes but rare among smaller numbers of samples—to rapidly call phase
 using a fast scoring approach. In contrast, the Eagle2 algorithm analyzes a
 full probabilistic model similar to the diploid Li-Stephens model used by
 previous HMM-based methods.

The original name of this software is "eagle" but since there is
already a "eagle" package [2] (removed since few time but it will
probably be re-uploaded in a near futur) in Debian, I preferred (and
according to upstream) to rename the source and binary to bio-eagle.
I have used the same mechanism that for the plink package to permit to
use eagle with its original name. So, we have:
- the binary: usr/lib/debian-med/bin/eagle
- a link to this binary: usr/bin/bio-eagle

Thank you.

Best regards,
Dylan

[1] https://anonscm.debian.org/git/debian-med/eagle.git/