Re: Lets maintain libbpp-phyl-omics in Debian Med team

Hi Julien,

On Wed, Apr 13, 2016 at 11:55:26AM +0200, Julien Yann Dutheil wrote:
> Thanks a lot. Just need to know what I should include upstream to
> facilitate the packaging of the next versions. I guess the more I can
> include the easier it should be for you, right?

No, please include no debian/ dir at all.  That's the best "service"
upstream can do for Debian packaging.  (If you want more resoning about
this simple statement I could seek for several links on our mailing
lists - but it boils down to this simple statement.)