Re: Fwd: orthanc REMOVED from testing

Le 25/12/2015 07:52, Andreas Tille a écrit :
> Hi Sébastien,
>
> On Thu, Dec 24, 2015 at 05:45:21PM +0100, Sébastien Jodogne wrote:
>> FYI, orthanc has just been removed from testing.
>>
>> But, the bug that justifies its removal from testing is fixed since November 10th, 2015:
>> https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=804571
>>
>> Is there something that remains to be done to migrate new versions of orthanc to testing?
>
> You can always check
>
>     https://qa.debian.org/excuses.php?package=orthanc
>
> This uncovers that the remaining problem for the migration is dcmtk
> which is not available on all architectures where it should be.

Since I'm in the same situation as Sébastien, I did a bit of digging:

* dcmtk fails to build on m68k [1], due to a qemu error [2, look for
"qemu: unhandled CPU exception"]
* This leads to a file designed to test the arithmetic features [3] and
since nothing more gets printed in CMake, it seems something unpleasant
happens either in the error testing part [4], or in the test itself [5]

Sadly, playing with traps, jumps and all this kind of stuff is really
not my forte, so I'm not how to proceed from here (apart from the easy
solution of not building on m68k anymore :-) ).

[1] https://buildd.debian.org/status/logs.php?pkg=dcmtk
[2]
https://buildd.debian.org/status/fetch.php?pkg=dcmtk&arch=m68k&ver=3.6.1~20150924-2&stamp=1450584341
[3]