Packaging NGS QC Toolkit for Debian

Hi Mukesh Jain,

I'm writing you on behalf of the Debian Med team which tries to include
any free software in biology and medicine into main Debian.  I stumbled
upon your NGS QC Toolkit which seems to fit nicely into the biology task
of Debian Med[1].  When trying to create a Debian package I stumbled upon
the following issues:

  1. On your website[2] you are linking to
         http://www.nipgr.res.in/ngsqctoolkit.html
     Unfortunately this resolves only to an empty page.  When doing
     a web search the toolkit can be found here:
         http://59.163.192.90:8080/ngsqctoolkit/
     Most probably some DNS is broken and I'd suggest to sort this
     out with your local admins to make sure the toolkot can be found
     by interested people.

  2. Neither at the website nor in the downloadable code or
     documentation I can find some licensing statement that would
     define the conditions people can use the code.  This is considered
     as non-free by Debian.  It would be really great if you would
     consider to use a free license (for instance GPL or BSD) for
     the code of NGS QC Toolkit

  3. There is a file NGSQCToolkitv2.3.3_manual.pdf inside the
     download tarball.  Would you be able to provide the source of
     this file as well?  It does not look like created using LaTeX
     but some editable format (like ODF) would be great.  Otherwise
     we would need to strip this documentation from the Debian package.

[1] http://blends.debian.org/med/tasks/bio
[2] http://nipgr.res.in/research/dr_mjain.php