Re: License issue

Hi Mickaël,

what you need to do in the first place is to specify those parts of the
code which are not GPL inside the debian/copyright file.  Once this is
listed it is possible to do some more detailed investigation (perhaps
by consulting debian-legal@l.d.o) whether

   a) the whole code might go to main Debian
   b) the code can be disrtibuted in non-free
   c) the code can not be distributed at all

I personally do not see any chance to decide between these three options
just on the very general pieces of information you have given below.