Re: sponsor upload 1.1.13-1

Hi Yaroslav,

An hour of debian maintenance a day keeps doctors away.

On Tue, 31 Jul 2012 19:50:31 -0400
Yaroslav Halchenko <debian@onerussian.com> wrote:
> > No wonder.  What the hell is 'eprint' anyway?  If it's a link to a pdf,
> > then I found one.  It's in my latest commit, along with a corrected
> > Vcs-Git. ...
> > Now, I updated, rebuilt and posted the same version; dsc to be found at
> > the same location.
>
> and not a part of the dsc on
> http://johnhommer.com/academic/code/cnrun/source/deb/cnrun_1.1.13-1.dsc
> which I just refetched which still lacks it.

But please, can you tell me why debian/upstream is missing from
the .debian.tar.gz archive?  Is it because debhelper doesn't know about it?
This file is in the tree alright, but debuild just... didn't include it.  I
wonder why, and what do I need to do to fix this?

> Also:
> -cnrun (1.1.12-2) unstable; urgency=low
> +cnrun (1.1.13-1) unstable; urgency=low
>
> -  * Add debian/upstream file.
> +  * More meaningful README.Debian.
> +  * Clean up build-depends.
> +  * Put all copyright info where it belongs.
> +  * Move examples into a dedicated doc/examples dir.
>
> - -- Andrei Zavada <johnhommer@gmail.com>  Sat, 28 Jul 2012 00:42:00 +0200
> + -- Andrei Zavada <johnhommer@gmail.com>  Tue, 31 Jul 2012 00:09:00 +0200
>
>  cnrun (1.1.12-1) unstable; urgency=low
>

> so 1.1.12-1 didn't make it into 'unstable' thus please change to UNRELEASED
> (or neurodebian since we do have it there) and move that Initial release
> with closing ITP statement into 1.1.13-1
That's easily fixed.