package description rewording discussion

Hi,

I've translated some packages and it seems that some description can be reworded:

- med-cloud: description is tooooooooo long +++ Please can someone help on rewording (with short sentences). It's not my domain of competence...

- med-oncology: it seems like this package should be splitted into many
  * med-radio-oncology: in the description `sed /radiation oncology/cancer radiotherapy/`?
  * med-medical-oncology: This metapackage will install useful tools for medical oncology. ?
  * med-surgical-oncology: This metapackage will install useful tools for surgical oncology. ?
  * I didn't check if there are packages to link with these ones...

- med-data: rewording ?
Actual:
 There is at least one free medical drug database packaged for Debian
 which can be installed using this metapackage.  It is supported by the
 GNUmed Electronic Medical Record package.
Proposed:
 This meta-package will install free drug database and related applications.

Question:
How can I translate the tasks in french? I did not find any .po in the blend SVN... Is that possible?

Good night
Eric