Re: trimming GNUmed

On Mon, 9 Jul 2012 23:34:18 +0200
Karsten Hilbert <Karsten.Hilbert@gmx.net> wrote:

> If you tell me what you want to disable I can tell you
> whether that's worth the effort.

I installed GNUmed on Win XP (under vbox) which seems the quickest way
(kudos to devs for providing easy install) and didn't have much time to play
with it, but will do.

However, when you say "...whether that's worth the effort" I might
conclude it's, in general, not straightforward and I understand 'cause
GNUmed is specialized application serving its own market.

Sincerely,
Gour

--
From anger, complete delusion arises, and from delusion
bewilderment of memory. When memory is bewildered,