Re: How to proceed with EMBOSS packaging (Was: About having EMBOSS 6.4.0 in Wheezy or not.)

Le Wed, Jun 20, 2012 at 11:27:22AM +0200, Andreas Tille a écrit :
> On Wed, Jun 20, 2012 at 06:19:00PM +0900, Charles Plessy wrote:
> > The last think missing is Breaks: statement against the current embassy-*
> > packages and lower versions.
>
> Ahh, that's what you said in the first place.
>
> > Would you like me to add the Breaks: statements and upload ?
>
> Considering that you know internals best and your time permits I would
> prefer if you would step in.
>
> Just tell me if I could be of any other help (continuing with embassy-*
> packages, some prefered sequence or whatever).

For the embassy-* packages, we will need to wait for emboss-libs 6.4.0 to hit
unstable.  But in the meantime, you can regenerate the manpages with
build-manpages.sh from the debian/control directory of the EMBOSS source
package.  I am affraid the procedure is not super well documented :(

We need also need to check that the source tarballs were not silently updated
upstream.

Cheers,

--
Charles Plessy