dicompyler 0.4.1-1 released

Hello all,

I just wanted to let you know that a new version of dicompyler has
been released. It is now also available via a python package via PyPI
[ http://pypi.python.org/pypi/dicompyler/ ] and will be available via
that route going forward.

I recall that Mathieu said he can turn it into a package via
distutils, so maybe we can go that route for future packaging?

Additionally, when using the source tar.gz from PyPI, it will install
a script "dicompyler" which is placed in the user's path.

Let me know how I can assist from my end.

Thanks,

Adit