Re: [opensuse-medical] Calling for help for medical project. How do I create a live cd as I want it?

Hi,

I have no idea whether this mass-cc is helpfull.  I just want to mention
that debian-live can create images which as far as I know can also be
used on USB sticks and by using the metapackages of Debian Med it should
be quite simple to make sure all medical applications are installed into
this image.

Good luck

        Andreas.