Re: pynast - still 1.1, but moving towards unstable

On 08/26/2011 12:41 PM, Tim Booth wrote:
> Hi Steffen,
>
>> we have qiime in experimental because of pynast from what I recall.
>> I have not moved that into non-free/sid.
>
> I'd forgotten about PyNAST.  I can't see any licensing reason why it
> can't go into Sid.  I've had a play with it just now and have the
> following comments:

I had meant contrib/.. . It is in there since cogent is non-free
and it build-depends on it.

[...]

> I've gone ahead and renamed the binary
> package as noted above but not yet the source package, so it's up to you
> to rename the source too or else revert the name to python-pynast if you
> think I'm mistaken.  I'm not fussed either way.

I have added you to the uploaders. Let us do the rename for the 1.2 version.
We can also do a "Provides: pynast" if this is helpful.

Many thanks for your insights

Steffen